We have organised more than 3,000 personalised treks and expedition since 1982, including 286 climbing expeditions on Mt. Everest.
We are the number 1 most experienced expedition company in the world. No other company has as much experience as us. We have organised more than 3,000 personalised expeditions and treks since 1982, including 286 climbing expeditions on Mount Everest.
With our extensive track record of climbing Mount Everest, Asian Trekking should be your natural company of choice for your own Everest Expedition. We organised our first Everest Expedition in 1986, and since then our specialisation has gone from strength to strength. We have supported thousands of mountaineers who have chosen us to make all detailed arrangements to help them reach their lifelong dream of climbing Everest as seamlessly as possible. So, if you too are dreaming to climb Everest in the near future, then do contact us for more information on our Everest Expedition 2019 and Everest Expedition 2020.
To support our clients who come to climb Mount Everest, our expeditions are planned, organised and implemented by our dedicated team of over 30 office staff in Kathmandu (Central Office) and Khumjung village (field office) and over 100 Sherpas, cooks, doctors, Base Camp Managers and camp staff on the mountain. We are a one-stop-shop, where we do all the logistics planning, hotel bookings, flight and cargo bookings, paper-work, permit applications, Sherpas, staff and porter recruitment and payments and anything else that may distract you from your singular goal to climb Everest.
Since the early days, we have been the pioneers in supporting, guiding and leading mountaineering teams and individuals who dream of climbing Mount Everest. Asian Trekking has put nearly 2000 climbers on the tops of various peak in Nepal and Tibet, with more than half of those climbing Everest. So, if you too are planning to come to climb Mount Everest, then do get in touch. We still have seats available for our Eco Everest Expedition 2019 and for Eco Everest Expedition 2020. Asian Trekking will make your plans to climb Everest.
Price 36,089 US$ and includes
- Each member is assigned one High Altitude Sherpa with Nepal Mountaineering Association certificate and has previously summited Mt. Everest at least once. The Sherpa will assist the member during climb and summit attempt. THey will also carry all food and gear to high camps.
- 1:4 ratio of veteran certified Sherpa with at least 5 times Everest summit experience.
- Services of Asian Trekking Expedition Doctor and medical consultation services at the Base Camp with the Himalayan Rescue Association.
- Base Camp single tent with personal solar powered light, mattress and pillow for each member.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpas.
- All food and fuel for Base camp and higher camps during expedition. Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and Camp 2.
- CE certified oxygen cylinders (6 x 4.3 lts. per member) with British top out mask and regulator.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc.)
- Poterage of member’s personal climbing equipment Kathmandu-Lukla-Base Camp-Kathmandu (max 60 Kg per person). Full board at the lodges during trekking to base camp and back to Lukla after expedition.
- Solar panel at Base Camp for charging mobile phones, laptop, digital cameras.
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers.
- Hotel accomodation for 6 nights in 4/5 star hotel in Kathmandu on bed/breakfast plan before or after the expedition as per itinerary.
- Welcome group dinner in Kathmandu with chairman/founder of Asian Trekking, Past President of Nepal Mountaineering Association and Honorary member of UIAA(International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation), Mr. Ang Tshering Sherpa and CEO of Asian Trekking Dawa Steven Sherpa.
- Restop toilet bags for all members and Sherpas to bring human waste off the mountain.
- Internet connection at the Base Camp with nominal charge for use.
- Sat Phone available at the Base Camp.
Good To Know
Asian Trekking is a Nepali expedition operating company established 36 years ago. According to Paragraph 26 of the Tourism Act (2035), no foreign expedition teams or companies are allowed to provide expedition services in Nepal directly and any foreign company must work through a Nepali company licensed by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal. As such, Nepali companies are the ones that provide all the legal, administrative, logistical, guiding and support services in Nepal, while also being legally responsible for the safe and responsible conduct of the expeditions. Booking through foreign expedition companies naturally makes the cost to the customer higher due to the extra layer of administration and profit margins, without necessarily adding any extra value.